Gourmet walks are a way for everybody to explore the Languedoc vineyards and watch a renowned chef creating delicious combinations of fine foods and wines. The season starts in May, and the highlight is the walk known as ‘Wines, Vines and Wine Districts’!
Before and after the main ‘Wines, Vines and Wine Districts’ walk, on 22 and 23 May 2016, a number of other gourmet walks, for young and old, will take place in the different wine districts of the Languedoc, up until the beginning of summer. Take your pick!
- Gourmet walk from Grés to Montpellier: 14 April 2017.
- Gourmet tracks from Clape Vigneronne: 21 May 2017.
- Biodiversity walks at IGP Côtes-de-Thongue: tbc
- Wild vines at Saint-Loup: tbc
- The Camins de Boutenac: 24 June 2017.
- The winegrowers’ circuit on the terraces of Larzac: 01 July 2017.
From April 4th to July 1st 2017
In the Languedoc vineyard